I post this again in the possibility that this may be posted elsewhere on this site. This is in reference to The Grey Jedi Code. Please feel free to express your opinions on what you think of this code and in correlation to the Jedi Code.

The Grey Jedi Code                                                                                                                          The Jedi Code

There is no Dark Side, nor a Light Side                                                                           
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is only the Force                                                                                                      There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
I will do what I must to keep the balance                                                                          There is no passion, there is serenity.
The balance is what keeps me together                                                                             There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish                           There is no death, there is the Force.
There is passion, Yet peace                                                                                                            
Serenity, Yet emotion                                                                                                                    
Chaos, Yet order
I am the wielder of the flame, the protector of balance
I am the holder of the torch, lighting the way
I am the keeper of the flame, soldier of balance
I am a guardian of balance
I am a Gray Jedi

Last Edited By: Jedi Master Delon3 Apr 14 14 10:34 PM. Edited 6 times.