I very rarely discuss politics in my posts, i am not a politician and prefer to center my discussions on people rights and such, yet, i feel this small post very important:

I went into town a bought myself a DVD player yesterday. People may feel i did this for self enjoyment. They are wrong! My reasons for doing this are to avoid conflict. My mother is the rudest, most immature, annoying, hypocritic person i have ever met. She will make reasons to complain. Use logic not known to mankind. She never listens to me. She decides who i am, and my lifestyle for me (this is the worst). She is incredibly hypocritic. And when an argument pins her down, makes her wrong in everyway possible, refuses to acknowlege the facts and uses the same quote 'what are you talking about' everytime.

Simply put, just being in her presense will give her a reason to insult me. Being human, and pissed off with constant insults, both verbally, and to my nature, sometimes i repost. Well, no more! I can now stay in my room constantly, out of the way! heh!

Why is this world peace? well thats a hell of alot of negative energy and repercussions destroyed :p

'In each of us two natures are at war - the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one fo them must conquer. But in our own hands lies the power to choose - what we want most to be we are.' :Stevenson

Sa Memax